Oops...bootloop

gmen78

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone, so I'm trying to completely remove Android from my touch pad to sell it. In the process of wiping personal info from webos side and downloading update and installing update, my touchpad is stuck on boot loop.
I can get the big USB symbol up but that's it. Any help would greatly appreciated, I need to sell this thing to recoup nexus 7 cost :)
Thx

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Kamrooz

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
=O....I wouldn't be able to live without the large audio from this dream of a tablet compared to others. But I would look into google searching "WebOS Doctor". Unfortunately I haven't been through the process myself since my touchpad is running fine. But that will put you on the track unless someone can give you more detailed info. GL though ^^

gmen78

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Does the fact that u can get the big USB symbol on the screen a sign its fixable? Or should I be worried? Got a buyer lined up...need to fix asap

c1971ace

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I have done this as well with my 32 GB Touchpad. It is a pain in the ass but can be done with a little time and patience. Don't know how far you have gotten with this,but what I did was I got all the info from XDA. I know there are two sets of code depending on the size of your Touchpad. Just use the correct one and take your time and it should work ok.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

Reactions: gmen78

gmen78

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I have done this as well with my 32 GB Touchpad. It is a pain in the ass but can be done with a little time and patience. Don't know how far you have gotten with this,but what I did was I got all the info from XDA. I know there are two sets of code depending on the size of your Touchpad. Just use the correct one and take your time and it should work ok.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

Will give it a shot thx