Cm9 conversion troubles

natef34

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
so I have all the downloads and copied them to their appropriate folders. Hooked my T.P to computer etc. All right,my problem is the cmd enter code inputs. My pc is on windows xp and it goes to documents settings when I do this. I enter the code exactly as told and it says wrong path or bad patch? Other than this everything was easy, any suggestions

anon(630106)

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
so I have all the downloads and copied them to their appropriate folders. Hooked my T.P to computer etc. All right,my problem is the cmd enter code inputs. My pc is on windows xp and it goes to documents settings when I do this. I enter the code exactly as told and it says wrong path or bad patch? Other than this everything was easy, any suggestions

Where did you copy the files to on your PC?
Try changing to the directory where you copied the files to (on your PC) and re-run the command. It sounds like your PC doesn't know where the commend is when you run it (as it's location hasn't been entered into your "path" variable settings and you more than likely aren't in the same folder as the files)
Hope this helps