TouchPad/CyanogenMod not seen by Win 7
TouchPad, CyanogenMod v 9-20130120-NIGHTLY-tenderloin, desktop Win 7
Since yesterday my desktop will not recognize TouchPad, or specifically will not load drivers for the TouchPad. Instead, I have this message:
Device driver software was not successfully installedI am thinking I should re-install NovaCom drivers, but I cannot seem to find where to download them.
Please consult with your device manufacturer for assistance getting this device installed
MTP USB Device...X Failed
Re: TouchPad/CyanogenMod not seen by Win 7
Since this post I rebooted in WebOS but the PC still did not see the TouchPad. My Galaxy Nexus, A 4.1.1 connects fine. I also found the .zip for the NovaCom drivers from a month or so back, re-installed them, but the TP still is not seen by PC.
- By gotribe28 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 01-09-2013, 12:33 PM
- By hdhuntr in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 3Last Post: 04-03-2012, 03:06 PM
- By Fabian43 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2010, 06:21 PM
- By chris.then in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 29Last Post: 05-18-2010, 04:29 PM
- By macjazzy in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 10Last Post: 05-18-2010, 01:36 PM