how to reboot on cm9?

jmbones

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately I'm either having a brain fart or my touch pad doesnt want to reboot. Shouldn't I just be able to hold down the power button for the reboot screen? If so, that's not coming up. Any ideas?

Erin Conrad

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I just "androided" my tablet today, and am having the same issue. I had the ability to reboot for a little while, and then I added a new google account -- all of a sudden, I can't turn the thing off (holding the power button just puts it to sleep), I can't find anything saying "shutdown," and I can't reboot!

jmbones

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
There is a button sequence that will reboot the touchpad. I think if you hold down the power button and the home button or volume button, it will reboot. I don't remember what it is but u can do a Google search.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a button sequence that will reboot the touchpad. I think if you hold down the power button and the home button or volume button, it will reboot. I don't remember what it is but u can do a Google search.

starbuckk

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Normally a long press on the power button brings up the reboot menu but just this week i had the same issue. No reboot menu.
I downloaded an on screen reboot app that forced a reboot. Search Google play for reboot app. There are a few.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781