- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Problems installing CM10 on touchpad
I have setup the files on the touchpad and the PC to install CM10 on device. I run the novacom boot program using acmeinstaller3 and then on the touchpas the HP logo just comes up. I had it in USB mode and attached it to the PC and the novacom bootie came up so I think that was right but then when I run the program it just pops up the Hp logo on the touchpad and nothing else happens. I gave it some time and had to hard boot the touchpad to get it to come back up.
Would appreciate any help anyone could offer.
Thanks in advance
- By touchpadtom in forum HP TouchpadReplies: 10Last Post: 09-11-2013, 05:18 AM
- By dberryann in forum Motorola Droid X2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 07-07-2013, 05:11 PM
- By Adam G in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-17-2013, 08:53 PM
- By jpent in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-13-2012, 01:31 PM
- By autosdoxa in forum HP TouchpadReplies: 5Last Post: 11-13-2011, 05:03 PM