Battery Life Sucks
Recently installed CyanogenMod 10.2 and I love everything about it EXCEPT the battery life. Is there anything I can do to get better battery life? I have been digging through the settings and really don't see much. I turned down the brightness and closed open apps. Putting it into Airplane mode doesn't seem to do much. Compared to WebOS this is just sad. Is that just ther way it is or am I missing something?
- 04-04-2014, 02:25 PM #2
- By ryancell in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 03-01-2015, 08:34 PM
- By smooth4lyfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 03-27-2014, 08:31 PM
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 03-22-2014, 01:37 PM
- By Umair Shams in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 03-20-2014, 06:06 AM
- By nexam in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 11Last Post: 03-20-2014, 02:58 AM