The HTC 10 does have Boomsound.

neo905

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Boomsound's just a marketing name.

How they sound is what matters.

Everything is a marketing term when it comes to product features isn't it? Also, not all HTC devices have "boom sound". If this phone has it that is a positive.

Posted via the Android Central App

stab244

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
HTC is putting so much effort into this phone that I really hope it works out for them. Hopefully the combination of the earpiece and bottom speaker can live up to the previous front facing boomsound speakers.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
A week from now we should have a pretty good idea if we will want to have this device or not.

Posted using my Moto Maker Moto X Pure Edition on Verizon... Unlimited Data as well...Android Central App helped as well ;)

ram1220

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I don't like the camera lense sticking out on the back of the M10. I also want 2 front facing speakers. I will probably hang onto my M7. It has all that I want and looks and performs like the day I bought it. I love HTC but I just don't see anything in the M10 that makes me want to get one.

neo905

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
I don't like the camera lense sticking out on the back of the M10. I also want 2 front facing speakers. I will probably hang onto my M7. It has all that I want and looks and performs like the day I bought it. I love HTC but I just don't see anything in the M10 that makes me want to get one.

How on earth are you still getting good battery life after 3 years? Mine started going downhill after a year and a half. Plus the camera will be crap compared to the M10. I can guarantee it will sound better too. It's like you just want to hang on to your bell bottom pants because you are comfortable in them.

neo905

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
As opposed to falling in love before the fact with the Emperor's new clothes?

The M7 was a great phone. Let's just not wax poetic about it like it was the perfect phone because it isn't and wasn't. Complaining about a camera lens sticking out on a phone you have never held in your hand, hasn't been released yet and are going by renders is nitpicking. Especially when the M7 had that purple tint camera hardware problem is a bit much. I am not falling in love with anything but the M10 will be superior to the M7 internally in every way.

TBoltJ

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
How on earth are you still getting good battery life after 3 years? Mine started going downhill after a year and a half. Plus the camera will be crap compared to the M10. I can guarantee it will sound better too. It's like you just want to hang on to your bell bottom pants because you are comfortable in them.

I bought my M7 on day 1 and the battery is still great. I had the purple tint fixed by HTC (i.e. ruin all your other shots by making everything greener than it is LOL but better than purple halo). Recently though Ive been getting SIM card not found error and have had to pull the SIM to fix every two or three weeks or so. Still a great phone but Im hoping on the 10!

neo905

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
I bought my M7 on day 1 and the battery is still great. I had the purple tint fixed by HTC (i.e. ruin all your other shots by making everything greener than it is LOL but better than purple halo). Recently though Ive been getting SIM card not found error and have had to pull the SIM to fix every two or three weeks or so. Still a great phone but Im hoping on the 10!

You must have the M7 Unicorn edition then. I still have mine and use it to hear and listen to music and podcasts occasionally. Even without using it to make calls and the SIM removed it would only have about 2 hours SOT at this point.

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking about the bottom speaker grill being a subwoofer and earpiece also being speakers?

mwake4goten

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
HTC is putting so much effort into this phone that I really hope it works out for them. Hopefully the combination of the earpiece and bottom speaker can live up to the previous front facing boomsound speakers.
Oh so that's how they're going to retain stereo sound! That could work for me👍

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I love my front facing speaker mobiles hence why i sold my s7 edge and went back to 6p. My liking for front facing speakers started with the m7 and m8 now the htc 10 has changed it around wonder how will they sound compare to my 6p.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22