Canada: HTC 10 is exclusive to Bell

Runell A

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I just tried to preorder the dark grey version from the Canadian site... Wouldn't let me at all? Anyone else having the same issue? Or am input of luck?

Posted via the Android Central App

radioactive70

Apr 15, 2016
Visit site
Similar story here!!!

posted via the lovely innovative Priv by BlackBerry - Powered by Android

You have to check the carrier box first after that close color add to basket enter promo code in all capital letters them checkout and proceed with PayPal.I was just there I did everything except pay.

unity04

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Where did you get that from. It is still showing coming soon on the Bell site. I doubt it would be $749 off contract.

Go on their mobile site, search HTC 10 at the top. The first result when the product was first posted was $749. It's now changed to $199 on a $80 plan. Clicking the actual product link will load coming soon.

mwake4goten

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Poster is right, do a search for htc10 and it says from 199 on contract. That's cheaper than G5 and S7!! Hope that price stays like that when it is released...

mwake4goten

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
This new article is stating otherwise about the price on contract...

The HTC 10 will cost more than the Galaxy S7 on contract at Bell http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-10-will-cost-more-galaxy-s7-contract-bell

That's more worrying for HTC than me as ill wait 6 months for the price to drop to reasonable levels before taking a gamble on it.... Maybe things will change price wise when the exclusivity deal ends in July...?
I still haven't seen any tv adverts or promoting in the media for this phone... If it's priced higher than Samsung Galaxy, how are they going to get the word out...?

neo905

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Poster is right, do a search for htc10 and it says from 199 on contract. That's cheaper than G5 and S7!! Hope that price stays like that when it is released...

Wishful thinking on that $749 price boys and girls. Sorry but $899 is DOA. Why even bother. Other than hardcore HTC fans, whose buying this phone over a Galaxy S7 for $100 more?

freedomx20a

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Wishful thinking on that $749 price boys and girls. Sorry but $899 is DOA. Why even bother. Other than hardcore HTC fans, whose buying this phone over a Galaxy S7 for $100 more?

Gotta remember there is so little profit on these htc is not making money hand over foot

Remember Sony sold 27 million phones a year or 2 ago and was negative in the phones. Zero profit!

The only true money makers in the phone world are google and apple

And Samsung less but still makes cash.

neo905

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Gotta remember there is so little profit on these htc is not making money hand over foot

Remember Sony sold 27 million phones a year or 2 ago and was negative in the phones. Zero profit!

The only true money makers in the phone world are google and apple

And Samsung less but still makes cash.

I get what you are saying. But the average consumer won't care about that. I love HTC but I am not switching carriers and paying Apple prices for one.

freedomx20a

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
I get what you are saying. But the average consumer won't care about that. I love HTC but I am not switching carriers and paying Apple prices for one.

Well I suggest waiting till htc drops the price or exits the market in 6 months.

I love htc 10 and will get one once the price drops.

Hopefully if they exit hand helds its a fire sale and we can get it super cheap!
Super super cheap!

neo905

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Well I suggest waiting till htc drops the price or exits the market in 6 months.

I love htc 10 and will get one once the price drops.

Hopefully if they exit hand helds its a fire sale and we can get it super cheap!
Super super cheap!

If they exit the market I definitely won't get one because you will get zero support. Apps and OS won't be updated at all.

mwake4goten

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Ouch, $349 on contract... Even if it was cheaper I wouldn't have jumped on it. I always like to wait two to three months to study real reviews from buyers. By that time the exclusivity deal will have ended and with it a price drop... I think the phone will be well received but will it be enough for HTC...

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Ouch, $349 on contract... Even if it was cheaper I wouldn't have jumped on it. I always like to wait two to three months to study real reviews from buyers. By that time the exclusivity deal will have ended and with it a price drop... I think the phone will be well received but will it be enough for HTC...

At that price i have doubts the sales will be what HTC needs...I love the way this phone is looking but even if offered on Rogers at that price i'd ignore it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey