04-24-2017 09:23 AM
284 ... 101112
tools
    I've got the M8.
    But do you believe I should buy a HTC 10 for 500 euros now or wait for the "supposedly coming" HTC 10 in March?
    I love my M8 almost as much as when I got it 2,5 years ago but my top speaker is distorting the sound. Already replaced the battery and the guy replaced te speaker as well but the sound keeps distorting when in high volumes, which is a pity since I use the speakers a lot and it´s one of the thighs I love most about it.
    How do you compare the speakers between the 2? What about performance? What do you miss on the M8? Basically, do you recommend me to upgrade?

Cheers
    01-31-2017 02:19 AM
    I've got the M8.
    But do you believe I should buy a HTC 10 for 500 euros now or wait for the "supposedly coming" HTC 10 in March?
    I love my M8 almost as much as when I got it 2,5 years ago but my top speaker is distorting the sound. Already replaced the battery and the guy replaced te speaker as well but the sound keeps distorting when in high volumes, which is a pity since I use the speakers a lot and it´s one of the thighs I love most about it.
    How do you compare the speakers between the 2? What about performance? What do you miss on the M8? Basically, do you recommend me to upgrade?

Cheers
    Please don't spend 500 euros on a new HTC 10 right now. IF you're going to buy an HTC 10 right now, please buy it used. Or wait a month for MWC when we'll see the next batch of phones.
    01-31-2017 11:13 PM
    Please don't spend 500 euros on a new HTC 10 right now. IF you're going to buy an HTC 10 right now, please buy it used. Or wait a month for MWC when we'll see the next batch of phones.
    Thanks Ara. I though about that but there´s not many used HTC 10 for sale in my country. And the HTC 10 was launched in April 2016, it´s still some time ahead. And we don´t even have a confirmation from HTC that a HTC 11 will be release at all, am I wrong?

Cheers
    01-31-2017 11:16 PM
    Hi,
    I went to fix my front camera, they said if we are gonna remove your display to fix the camera, the display will crack and you have to pay for a new display too. I wanted to ask if anyone wants to open an htc10 for any reason its display will crack?
    02-03-2017 02:45 AM
    Hi,
    I went to fix my front camera, they said if we are gonna remove your display to fix the camera, the display will crack and you have to pay for a new display too. I wanted to ask if anyone wants to open an htc10 for any reason its display will crack?
    That makes no sense. It seems like incompetence to me.
    02-03-2017 03:55 AM
    Thinking about upgrading from an M7 which still works perfectly fine. I really like the feel of the stock apps.

1. On the M7 there is a lockscreen option for music, where tracks can be scrolled through without unlocking the phone. Is there a stock version of this on the 10, and is there a stock music app aside from googles useless offering?

2. Is there a stock gallery app like in the M7, and are there any pictures of this?

3. How easily can the camera be launched from the lock screen. Is the fingerprint scanner required for this? Also, can the gestures all be disabled so I'm not opening apps all the time simply by touching the screen?

4. How bad is the camera in low light? I can't seem to find any good examples.
    03-13-2017 01:56 PM
    Based on the recent HTC 11 U rumors, do you still give the same advice? The 10 costs 450 euros now.

Cheers
    04-22-2017 04:33 PM
    Based on the recent HTC 11 U rumors, do you still give the same advice? The 10 costs 450 euros now.

Cheers
    I'd wait for the announcement and see where things fall, this close to it.
    04-24-2017 08:47 AM
    I'd wait for the announcement and see where things fall, this close to it.
    That's what I'm thinking but Evan Blass dosent usually miss the leaks and if it has a glass back and no headphone jack it's a no go for me

Cheers
    04-24-2017 09:23 AM
284 ... 101112