Multi User or Guest Mode???

thejesse

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I know a few users already have the htc 10 and if anyone can share if it has multi user or guest mode features that would be great??
I've never paid attention to whether my HTC One A9 has multi user but I will check out and let you know. I don't think the 10 is changing much, software wise, from the A9.

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
For what it's worth, HTC has the 10's manual running online. I've been searching for this and found info about user accounts, but nothing about a multi-user mode so far (which I've never used so I'm not sure if I'm using the right search terms).

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
One thing I just remembered, if your interest in multi-user is to limit a guest's access to certain areas of the phone, I saw a review stating that the 10 has built-in app locks. So, you can lock up your photos, dialer, etc rather easily.

Abdullah Barasheed

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone
As far as I know
sony xperia z amd nexus 5x I used both of them and both have multiple users function 😃👍
I couldn't find this function on the HTC 10 unfortunately 👎👎👎😡

Best regards

DaSofaSurfer

Oct 5, 2016
Visit site
Granted you have root access on your device try this simple elegant solution that has worked on many devices I tried this method on.

Using "Root Browser" or similar app.
Just go to /system , edit your "build.prop" file and add the following lines:

fw.max_users=3
fw.show_multiuserui=1

Save. Reboot. Ifor all went well you should have your profile or guest profile (kind of like on windows) with separate apps and app days. Hope that helps.