01-27-2017 03:09 AM
180 ... 678
tools
    Here are pics of the Rhinoshield bumper case.
    11-02-2016 09:13 PM
    Nice! I've been thinking of getting this bumper. A couple questions if you don't mind:
    1.How are the buttons to press? Heard they took extra hard pressing. Then some said they loosened up over time.
    2. Is the camera lens touching when on a flat surface or does the bumper prevent that. By the pics it almost looks to close to call one way or the other.
    3. Is it a lot less slippery to hold now?
    Thanks
    11-02-2016 09:55 PM
    Nice! I've been thinking of getting this bumper. A couple questions if you don't mind:
    1.How are the buttons to press? Heard they took extra hard pressing. Then some said they loosened up over time.
    2. Is the camera lens touching when on a flat surface or does the bumper prevent that. By the pics it almost looks to close to call one way or the other.
    3. Is it a lot less slippery to hold now?
    Thanks
    The buttons are harder to press than other cases I've ever had. But for me it's not a deal breaker. I also heard they get easier to present over time. But I've only had the case for 2 days. The power button is a bit easier to press than the volume buttons.

The camera doesn't touch the table when lying flat. Do note that it is the top and bottom of the bumper that prevents the camera hitting the table. The sides of bumper are not deep enough to keep the back of the phone for hitting the table. I order a full skin protector to protect the back from scratches... But I'll miss the fellowship of the metal back.
    Here's a pic to try to show what I'm talking about.

As for grip I actually like it more than the other cases. Since there is no back part of the case the bumper provides a perfect lip to rest your finger for better grip.
    cbreze likes this.
    11-02-2016 10:51 PM
    @mozman, Thanks for your input. Looks really nice. I don't think I'd want to have a skin as well as the bumper but maybe a good idea if your worried about scratches. Be a shame to cover up that nice red back but might not be a bad look at all either. Maybe you could post a pic when you get it skinned with the bumper on. Like to see that. I have a rhino shield bumper on my MXPE and it has just the right amount of press required to push the buttons, was hoping for similar.
    11-02-2016 11:56 PM
    What is the slimmest crystal clear TPU case out there?

Cheers
    01-27-2017 03:09 AM
180 ... 678