Best HTC 10 Cases

Fathertime

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
I know what you mean. I got the exact same Supcase Unicorn Beetle in blue. Wanted the green that I had for my M9. Was thinking about getting the M9 green and I think it will fit the 10 but maybe a little tight.

Wadada910

Jul 4, 2016
Visit site
Got the incipio case with a tempered glass screen protector. I like the case but I really want a otterbox commuter if the even come out with HTC 10 cases

Kr0m

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Look – HTC 10 case, Poetic Affinity Series do not disappoint. The unique design of Poetic (They call it X-Form architecture) on the back always gets my colleagues to ask me what case I am using along with what phone I am using. I especially like the clear back that I and others can see through unlike other cases that you cannot see the back of actual phone. What good is it to have a flagship phone that you cannot even tell what phone it is while holding? Poetic applies interesting design concept; very unique I have to say. They use TPU material around the phone along with X-form and they added clear plastic on the rest. I have to mention this TPU material feels premium unlike other cases that use cheap plastics.

I especially like the way Poetic case show-cases the beautiful silver color of HTC 10. Hoestly, whatever color of phone you have, it will shine though this case.

If you ever wanted to have a case that is NOT slippery while holding but takes advantage of using plastic that can see through back, this is the case for you. Even the plastic on the side has patterns that prevents from losing grips.

Protection – Raised faces will protect your screen and four ridged TPU material will protect from fall off your hands at the event of drop. Edges on the four corners have extra TPU material that will act as cushions. Personally, I tend to drop my phone a lot so these extra protection is a must for me. Even since I got HTC 10, I already dropped 3 times, but no damages at all. Having poetic case gives me a peace of mind. I have not dropped it on a concrete surface. However, I suppose TPU material will be intact, but I am wondering what that will do to plastics. Although I have mention, this TPU material is raised even on the back so plastic will be protecting from scratches just like it protects screen on front.

Funtionality - Cuts and holes are perfect as always and I cannot ask more on precision department. However, I have to say you have to put a tiny more pressure on buttons as the same TPU material is used on the buttons and like I said, they are premium material and pretty hard material so maybe poetic can implement different material for buttons, but you won’t feel uncomfortable. Maybe I am just nit-picking….^^

Negatives factors – Buttons as I mentioned are little hard to press, but no big issues and the case is not like cheap cases you see on the street. It is very sturdy and cuts are perfect so it requires a little more when you take it off. But, unless you have battery replaceable phones or you are someone who changes cases everyday, I find no reason to take it off. I had an issue with this when I had LG G5 previously because LG G5 is battery replaceable phone.

Overall, I love this case and will definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for designer-quality case with superior protection. Good job, Poetic!
I REALLY like this case. (Just received it yesterday)

RobIgnatowicz

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
I seriously like showing off whichever phone I end up with and for that reason, it's really hard to beat a Spigen Crystal Shell. Not too bulky, has some air cushion technology which has proven effective in drop tests I've "unintentionally" done over the years. Feels great, won't slide out of your hands and I can speak first hand, contours perfectly over each and every curve of the HTC 10. I also like that the top headphone jack has ample clearance large ends of headphone cables (not just slim earbud sized).

Just my 2 cents.

-Rob
(Sprint Product Ambassador)

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.

briannamarie91

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Check out toastmade.com they have wooden covers that cover the whole device. you can pick from their selection of premade designs or custom make your own by attaching any image that they will custom craft for you. it's awesome. you can get the whole device or just the back and they have different options for color of the wood you would like. i have all my electronics covered in their products. they are high quality, and provide precise cut outs and fast shipping. simple installation as well. here's mine, i went with the ebony and custom design (found the image on google). it protects the device, and doesn't make it bulky at all = win in my book lol

Attachments

• 13690838_481202988745354_2451758319751098163_n.jpg
    13690838_481202988745354_2451758319751098163_n.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 42

joewoo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I tried to like that case but those edges are sharp. If it weren't for those edges, it would be a perfect case.
you can shave them off with a file... I like the case.... but it adds too much weight... almost like its thicker... I went with spigen with the outside border

BluBrett

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
My Spigen Neo Hybrid is the highest quality Spigen case I've ever purchased. I bought the silver, the gray probably looks better in person than the silver does. Usually the Neo Hybrids feel flimsy, but this one, with the rear chamfer, snaps together in a way where it feel all like one piece. I highly recommend it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol