Best HTC 10 Cases

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Rhino shield

Posted via the Android Central App

I looked at that one but was put off by some of the less than stellar reviews. Buttons hard to press seemed the common complaint. Would expect better from them and for that price. Do you have any personal experience with it for the 10?

zxphenomenalxz

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I looked at that one but was put off by some of the less than stellar reviews. Buttons hard to press seemed the common complaint. Would expect better from them and for that price. Do you have any personal experience with it for the 10?

Yes , I had one for my 6P and currently for my HTC 10. My favorite case. Buttons are hard at first but after the case breaks in it has great feedback when pressing, no issues at all. Any phone I get I always get a rhino shield and dbrand skin.

Posted via the Android Central App

leetrevor81

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
Check out toastmade.com they have wooden covers that cover the whole device. you can pick from their selection of premade designs or custom make your own by attaching any image that they will custom craft for you. it's awesome. you can get the whole device or just the back and they have different options for color of the wood you would like. i have all my electronics covered in their products. they are high quality, and provide precise cut outs and fast shipping. simple installation as well. here's mine, i went with the ebony and custom design (found the image on google). it protects the device, and doesn't make it bulky at all = win in my book lol

Do they make actual cases or are they just stickers/skins. The fact that the camera was covered makes me think it's not a case?

*Edit: Never mind I was lazy and didn't read the full page and see all the pictures. Looks like it includes a case and stickers?

mwake4goten

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
My Spigen Neo Hybrid is the highest quality Spigen case I've ever purchased. I bought the silver, the gray probably looks better in person than the silver does. Usually the Neo Hybrids feel flimsy, but this one, with the rear chamfer, snaps together in a way where it feel all like one piece. I highly recommend it.
I just bought it too...I think this is the highest rated HTC 10 case on Amazon!

pootyash

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I recently purchased the Spigen Rugged Armor case and really like it - it's slim, has a nice grip, looks good, and has a textured power button! The problem is, it doesn't work with a "full coverage" tempered glass screen protector - it applies pressure on the edges and lifts up the screen, creating bubbles. If I had one of the smaller glasd screen protectors or a plastic one, the case would probably be perfect.

So instead, I got the Seidio Surface case, which is really nice and has a good kickstand. I was worried it'd be too thick, and while it is thicker than the Spigen, it's quite manageable and not nearly as thick as I'd feared. And it works with my screen protector. Even though it doesn't look as cool as the Spigen, I highly recommend!

OptimusTarzan

May 19, 2016
Visit site
I recently purchased the Spigen Rugged Armor case and really like it - it's slim, has a nice grip, looks good, and has a textured power button! The problem is, it doesn't work with a "full coverage" tempered glass screen protector - it applies pressure on the edges and lifts up the screen, creating bubbles. If I had one of the smaller glasd screen protectors or a plastic one, the case would probably be perfect.

So instead, I got the Seidio Surface case, which is really nice and has a good kickstand. I was worried it'd be too thick, and while it is thicker than the Spigen, it's quite manageable and not nearly as thick as I'd feared. And it works with my screen protector. Even though it doesn't look as cool as the Spigen, I highly recommend!

The trick is, you put on the tempered glass first. Then give it like 3 days to fully cure without a case putting pressure on the sides. Then you put on the case. Just gotta be careful in those 3 days while the phone is naked.

pootyash

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site

mozman

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I ordered from Amazon three different car for my red HTC 10.
Spigen neo hybrid Crystal in gunmetal
Incipio octane
Rhinoshield bumper
So far got the first two. I like the look of the Spigen, as it nicely shows the red. But I like the feel of incipio more. The Incipio case is slightly thinner... Maybe a millimeter... I didn't measure. Debating to keep or return either. I'll see how the Rhinoshield is when I get it. Pictures to follow.

mozman

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Incipio Octane with the to 10 red
c6fda487147786ed4f9613b8584a4f87.jpg
dca7a82b5a9e0a7dad675c95fd5e9c1e.jpg
c010f46542065a59283c5ca99c5ee065.jpg
2c072b36dcf436653a69b13e43e5303e.jpg
021c85dca6beb7af45db2c26fe00e542.jpg
754029f1f99837b806c9373b3684ae16.jpg

Ara Wagoner

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I've actually found myself quite enjoying that think clear gel L/K #teamHTC case that HTC sent out recently. Thin as can be, good amount of grip. My only qualms might be that the cutout on top for the antennas and headphone jack aren't braces like the Spigen cases I received, making it a bit tougher to get on and slightly less protected if it falls on it head.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site

Nice! I've been thinking of getting this bumper. A couple questions if you don't mind:
1.How are the buttons to press? Heard they took extra hard pressing. Then some said they loosened up over time.
2. Is the camera lens touching when on a flat surface or does the bumper prevent that. By the pics it almost looks to close to call one way or the other.
3. Is it a lot less slippery to hold now?

mozman

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Nice! I've been thinking of getting this bumper. A couple questions if you don't mind:
1.How are the buttons to press? Heard they took extra hard pressing. Then some said they loosened up over time.
2. Is the camera lens touching when on a flat surface or does the bumper prevent that. By the pics it almost looks to close to call one way or the other.
3. Is it a lot less slippery to hold now?

The buttons are harder to press than other cases I've ever had. But for me it's not a deal breaker. I also heard they get easier to present over time. But I've only had the case for 2 days. The power button is a bit easier to press than the volume buttons.

The camera doesn't touch the table when lying flat. Do note that it is the top and bottom of the bumper that prevents the camera hitting the table. The sides of bumper are not deep enough to keep the back of the phone for hitting the table. I order a full skin protector to protect the back from scratches... But I'll miss the fellowship of the metal back.
Here's a pic to try to show what I'm talking about.
060725914d4b5ed435ceef75d3e81370.jpg

As for grip I actually like it more than the other cases. Since there is no back part of the case the bumper provides a perfect lip to rest your finger for better grip.

Last edited:

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
@mozman, Thanks for your input. Looks really nice. I don't think I'd want to have a skin as well as the bumper but maybe a good idea if your worried about scratches. Be a shame to cover up that nice red back but might not be a bad look at all either. Maybe you could post a pic when you get it skinned with the bumper on. Like to see that. I have a rhino shield bumper on my MXPE and it has just the right amount of press required to push the buttons, was hoping for similar.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood