Verizon HTC 10 no Gunmetal?

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
It just means Verizon doesn't expect to sell enough to warrant carrying stock of other colors.

They carry two choices of the G5.....and they can stock a few of each so I'm not buying that theory

Posted via the Android Central App

jinzen

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
They carry two choices of the G5.....and they can stock a few of each so I'm not buying that theory

I'd buy it, because you know usually sell a bunch of LGs and most of their colors are ... Samsung and Apple.

Also, see AT&T - they're not carrying HTC 10 at all. Because they expect to sell almost none.

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I looked online and Verizon said that it is initially coming in silver... So of course, we will never know WHEN there will l be Gunmetal. Maybe after most of us get the silver and it passes our return date :p

gowhatyourself

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I spoke to customer care last night and they told me that the graphite would be available in corporate stores on Thursday. They didn't have enough to warrant graphite in the stores as well as a pre-order, but it should be available when you go in.

edit: If someone says they don't know or can't tell you, tell them to transfer you to someone who can get you that information. They will put you in touch with a different type of customer service rep that has more details about what's available and what isn't. Unless of course I was lied to which isn't exactly out of the question when it comes to Verizon.

Last edited:

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I spoke to customer care last night and they told me that the graphite would be available in corporate stores on Thursday. They didn't have enough to warrant graphite in the stores as well as a pre-order, but it should be available when you go in.

edit: If someone says they don't know or can't tell you, tell them to transfer you to someone who can get you that information. They will put you in touch with a different type of customer service rep that has more details about what's available and what isn't. Unless of course I was lied to which isn't exactly out of the question when it comes to Verizon.

Thank you very much!! :)

Christine Aflak

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
In Australia I've only seen the black version so far. I prefer the silver back / black screen combo. Sleek as hell.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01