Post pictures taken with your HTC 10 here!

DaveInFL

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Had to post one of the other dag too. Would say the Sammy camera seems a little snappier that the HTC 10 camera but I really want the camera update to have a play then.

Attachments

• 1462491751242.jpg
    1462491751242.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 274

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Snapped a couple of quick ones while getting stuff done today. Haven't had a chance to learn the ins and outs of the 10's cam yet.

IMAG0037~3.jpgIMAG0042~2.jpg

Last edited:

Kbrn

May 30, 2010
Visit site
pretty good pictures... but any chances someone would upload some full resolution samples? I'd like to examine more in depth... thanks!

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
How about action shots?
Desperately trying to get some of my dog but the sound that plays when the phone focuses sounds exactly like the UPS driver's scanner so he thinks someone is at the door and goes ballistic. Every photo of him so far looks like a mauling is taking place. lol
Gotta figure out how to change this sound. :confused:

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Ok, got a couple action shots. Wanted to capture some real-world scenarios for you guys. Expected this to be a failure since smartphones don't do action shots but am still shocked at how well it did. First is my little greyhound doing his best velociraptor impression (actually, he's jumping up on his hind legs). He looks frozen but was in motion the whole time. Taken in the shade to purposely put the phone at a disadvantage (because less light = worse movement capture) but it still managed it brilliantly.
IMAG0060[1].jpg
In the second, I tested how it handles pics when I'm the one moving. This turtle jumps back in her shell as soon as she sees someone so I literally just reached over and clicked. Even though this was in heavy shadow and I gave it almost no time to focus, it did pretty dang well with all the textures going on.
IMAG0061[1].jpg