What is your brightness set at?

iamloco724

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I have sensitive eyes and have always prefer lcd to amoled, I have had the M8 for 2 years and have my brightness set at 23, im finding i need it a little higher on the 10, I was just curious even though I know its different for everyone what others are setting their brightness to.

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Definitely need to crank it up on the 10. Also, I found sunlight readability improved when I changed the screen setting from Vivid to rGB.

DaveInFL

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Set my screen to srgb and have the brightness at 75% ish and on auto. I can see the screen just fine here in SE FL.

udazavlanje

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I have sensitive eyes and have always prefer lcd to amoled, I have had the M8 for 2 years and have my brightness set at 23, im finding i need it a little higher on the 10, I was just curious even though I know its different for everyone what others are setting their brightness to.

That's normal because there is around 30% more pixels per sq in for the light to break through. I assume if they were to try to keep the same brightness level (visually) at the same percentage, it would cause battery to drain faster than on m8/m9

Moto XPE/VZW Moto X DE/N7

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
You might use auto but on the newer phones there is still a baseline that you should set and it adjusts from that point.

Posted via the Android Central App

I know. I have had a Moto X Pure / Nexus 6P / and now a S7 Edge :).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton