Is overheating while watching videos a common issues among HTC 10 owners?

A

AC Question

did other owners of htc 10 suffering like me

i purchased htc 10 5 days ago the phone is all about perfection except for some miner bugs in the camera software even after the update

any way im facing the old new issue of overheating only during video playback i just want to know if this is a common issue among other htc 10 owners

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: did other owners of htc 10 suffering like me

i purchased htc 10 5 days ago the phone is all about perfection except for some miner bugs in the camera software even after the update

any way im facing the old new issue of overheating only during video playback i just want to know if this is a common issue among other htc 10 owners

Welcome. :)
I recommend joining as a member and engaging in the HTC 10 forum, to which I'll request that this be moved.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site

I don't experience any overheating that I can tell.

Posted via the Android Central App

clownstrike

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site

How hot does it get? Warm is not unusual.

anon(9408097)

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site

I watched Phil from android central doing Facebook live with the 10 and after 5 minutes he expressed the concern for the phone heating quite a bit up. You should go on Facebook and watch it again. I don't remember the name of that video.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish