T-Mobile HTC 10.

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
That is strange since there was early mention of T-Mo carrying it. FWIW, I'm using my unlocked on T-Mo and everything is running beautifully.

cimhal

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I actually went to t-Mobile store on 5/8 and they checked their system and it said "no release date available" but the rep said since Sprint and Verizon will have it and T-Mobile has had all the other HTC phones earlier, they will definitely be selling it.

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
It's funny because T-mobile even uploaded one of their weird unboxing videos for it but haven't announced anything yet.

DaveInFL

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It's funny because T-mobile even uploaded one of their weird unboxing videos for it but haven't announced anything yet.

Yeah, I find it bizarre that they haven't made any kind of announcement at all. They could have, at the very least, announced a date when it will be available.

LindtChocolate

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
The anticipation is killing me, I can't afford the unlocked model out-right. I need to use an upgrade! :/

I think HTC offers a 1 year financing plan on the unlocked model from their site. It also prevents bloatware and has faster upgrades. I recommend taking that route if you can.