Battery Indicator Stuck.

Buzzkillington32

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Received my phone yesterday and first thing I did was charge it to full. Played with it for a while and noticed that the battery percentage is stuck at 100% Has anyone seen this issue, or know how to fix it?

Posted via the Android Central App

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Received my phone yesterday and first thing I did was charge it to full. Played with it for a while and noticed that the battery percentage is stuck at 100% Has anyone seen this issue, or know how to fix it?

Did it show the true percentage when you plugged it in to charge? Did you try to restart the phone?

Buzzkillington32

May 20, 2010
Visit site
It showed it was at 66% when I first charged it. 100% ever since then. Rebooted twice and factory reset once. How do you delete the cache?

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
It showed it was at 66% when I first charged it. 100% ever since then. Rebooted twice and factory reset once. How do you delete the cache?

Reboot into recovery. Usually when the phone is off you would have to press and hold the power + volume down at the same time. Once you do that you should see the robot. Afterwards hit the volume rocker until you see recovery mode. Then you should see another android robot. This one you would need to press and hold the power button. While doing that you would press the volume up button. Once you do that then you should see the option to delete the cache partition. Afterwards you would just have to reboot your device.

Buzzkillington32

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Reboot into recovery. Usually when the phone is off you would have to press and hold the power + volume down at the same time. Once you do that you should see the robot. Afterwards hit the volume rocker until you see recovery mode. Then you should see another android robot. This one you would need to press and hold the power button. While doing that you would press the volume up button. Once you do that then you should see the option to delete the cache partition. Afterwards you would just have to reboot your device.
Great! Thank you. It will have to wait till I am back from a family event, but I will be sure to try this. Hopefully this will work, because I would not be a happy person if I have to send it back, and wait for a replacement.

rickms80

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I noticed this myself. The Verizon display I looked at has been stuck at 33% for days.

Buzzkillington32

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I noticed this myself. The Verizon display I looked at has been stuck at 33% for days.

Dealt with customer support for days and they decided I need to return the phone, get a refund and reorder the phone. Basically wait an additional month to possibly get a working device. Just want my money back at this point.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance