Stock Messaging App

TBoltJ

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Only way I found was to change the font for everything to a darker, bolder font. There is a setting to set the color of the bubbles.

weepatc

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know a way to customize the stock messaging app? M9, M7 would let me change the text size, color, etc.
Change text size by pinching the message screen. Change bubble colours in the settings menu. Fonts can be changed in themes app. Colour of fonts get changed depending on bubble colours

TBoltJ

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Change text size by pinching the message screen. Change bubble colours in the settings menu. Fonts can be changed in themes app. Colour of fonts get changed depending on bubble colours

OMG, If I could have children Id be offering! Thanks so much for the changing the font size hint. I had no idea, I was so upset there was no way to get it larger.

TBoltJ

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Don't mean to sound dumb but where in the settings do I find this or is it in the themes?

If you go to the main screen in the messaging app(The one where you see everyones messages). Go to menu/settings/general then scroll down to Personalize and there is "Change bubble colors".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC