Verizon model notification issues?

bbhybridchris

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Just curious if others are having issues with notifications on the Verizon model? My notifications will work fine for awhile and then no sound emits during a notification. I can tell when it quits because I still get the vibration but no sound. Still vibrates on my moto 360 watch as well. A restart cures the problem but I'd rather not be constantly restarting my phone.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Just curious if others are having issues with notifications on the Verizon model? My notifications will work fine for awhile and then no sound emits during a notification. I can tell when it quits because I still get the vibration but no sound. Still vibrates on my moto 360 watch as well. A restart cures the problem but I'd rather not be constantly restarting my phone.

I will have to pay attention to see if this is happening to me. I haven't noticed this but it's tough to say for sure.

bbhybridchris

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Had this problem occur again this morning. Quick restart solved it hoping I'm not the only one with this problem.

Posted via the Android Central App

legaldeejay

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I am having an issue. In the Messages app, under Notification settings, I have "Play notification sound" unchecked, but when I receive a text message, it will still make the Notification sound. The only way to prevent the sound is to set the "Notification sound" to silent or unchecking "Received notification" which disables showing the notification in the status bar. I have tried basically everything (i.e. restarts, hard reset, checking and unchecking), except for a factory reset. Is anybody else having this issue or any ideas?

bbhybridchris

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I do not have the watch set to take over the phone notifications. It simply mimmicks them. Even with the watch not connected I still have issues with notifications turning off randomly.

Posted via the Android Central App