Ice View Case, Anyone?

Stevenmc8602

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I've asked in other threads and only received like 1 or 2 replies but has anyone that ordered the ice view case received it or received any type of indication when htc will start sending them out?

isdaako

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I'll respond to this one, too. :) as I was also one of the people interested, but unanswered. I sent off an inquiry to HTC and am awaiting a response from them. I'll be sure and post up anything I hear.

bbhybridchris

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Sent a question to @HTCUsa last night on Twitter and they responded saying they were on preorder and should be released soon. My problem with that is the website to order from HTC.com clearly states in stock little bit of false advisement if you ask me patiently waiting for mine to ship.

Posted via the Android Central App

Stevenmc8602

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Sent a question to @HTCUsa last night on Twitter and they responded saying they were on preorder and should be released soon. My problem with that is the website to order from HTC.com clearly states in stock little bit of false advisement if you ask me patiently waiting for mine to ship.

I don't understand a case being a pre-ordered item but I guess... htc really should've prepared this release better smh

isdaako

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Any chance that the orders for the Ice View are being delayed on purpose? Got an update to the Ice View app yesterday. So, maybe the software wasn't up to snuff out of the box?

KSDroid01

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
TMO is giving them away with early 10 orders so they ended up with all the stock!😁

anon(9708869)

Banned
Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
If you pre-ordered the phone, htc sent out a thank you email that said they were sending a thank you gift. Some speculate that it may be the ice view case or earphones. I'm waiting to see what it is and then buy one if it's not the gift.

Stevenmc8602

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I bought the case bc I liked the dot view case...it'll be cool if they include the headphones but I rarely listen to my phone through headphones...i'd still happily accept them

isdaako

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Took a few days, but I finally got a response from HTC regarding the Ice View case. It says that it will ship in May and that there will be additional charges!

isdaako

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
No additional charges for the order. I just think it's tilting toward amazing when the orders are delayed and the company says, in there response, that there will be no additional charges ( to my original order ) because of their delay. It's not just HTC, but I get those all the time with back ordered items. The company knows the customer is disappointed. So, in order to cheer them up, you're reminded that there will be no further charges.

Hope that clears this up.

juwster

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Was anyone successful in ordering the case? It is irritating that HTC still doesn't have the case in stock. Now Verizon has it? I also ordered a charging cable yesterday and paid for next day shipping and have yet to receive a shipping notice.

mustang8918

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I ordered from verizon late on Tuesday, it shipped on Wednesday and I expect to get it today or tomorrow. Tracking hasn't updated yet but it's two day shipping.

juwster

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I am glad to hear that you are getting a case and I can't wait to see some photos of it on your phone along with a review of how you like it. Additionally, I would like to know if you can use a screen protector with the case. I emailed HTC last night about my pre-ordered case and they let me know that they have no idea as to when their cases will be in stock. I do realize the idea of a pre-order, but really? The company not having the accessories ready to ship before other suppliers? And still, no word on my charging cable. Guess I am spoiled by Amazon and independent beauty supply companies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781