Return HTC 10..?

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I just thinking to return my HTC 10 and I feel so sad because I absolutely love my 10. I am HTC fan since M7 ( I owned m7, m8, desire eye and A9) but one thing that I disappointing is the brightness output. I compared 10 with my 6p with same brightness and the 10 look super dimm even my $200 Blu vivo 5 is much brighter.

I don't know for now maybe I will ask myself again.

ibleedbloo

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
I don't have my 10 yet, but overall is the 10 easily viewable in most situations? Sometimes I feel too bright isn't a great thing in a phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I don't have my 10 yet, but overall is the 10 easily viewable in most situations? Sometimes I feel too bright isn't a great thing in a phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

It's pretty bright to me. I went under the vivid settings and moved the scale up one. Now my brightness is set at about 40%. That's all she needs.

Too bad that I came from S7 edge which is super bright screen. Very hard decision.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I've had no issues so far. The screen has been fine for me. It's plenty bright. It is not as bright as my s7 edge but that was to bright and I never had it all the way up.

NightOrchid

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
It's pretty bright to me. I went under the vivid settings and moved the scale up one. Now my brightness is set at about 40%. That's all she needs.

It was probably this post that changed his mind.. Nice going :).. I was thinking about jumping to a 10 from xperia Z3+, but i owned both an M8 (which I loved) and then an M9... great phone but I just couldnt get the camera right..

So im a little dubious and I dont trust alot of "sunshine is bright and everything is wonderful" youtube videos...

So anyones opinion of the camera would be great plz :)

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Brightness is maybe little dimm for my liking but I can live with that. It is not that bad.
I love the look of the phone, software is great, camera take good photo and the size is perfect.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois