HTC Gallery

CRussell353

May 16, 2016
Visit site
Just upgraded from the m8, to the HTC 10. I'm so disappointed that "HTC Gallery" is not available on the 10. How can HTC promote the camera so much, and take away the editing features? Crazy! Google photos is not a comparison. Face Fusion might be what I miss the most as it provided hours of entertainment. Will they bring this back?

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
To reiterate what was said above, another gallery thread on this same page says that HTC is going to be releasing a gallery for the 10 (not the backdoor gallery that doesn't work). Just sit tight friends. :)

mfreeland

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site

It works to view photos but doesn't allow you to save ant edits, or enhancements. HTC is releasing a version for the 10 accord to Phil......

triplej

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm just curious, how does one trim a video now? You used to be able to do that from the Gallery app but that's no more. Inside Photos there's an Edit In and gives you the Zoe app. That thing is really difficult to trim out a specific part of a video. Not at all intuitive to splice out a specific time frame. How do you guys do it?

James E1

Trusted Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm just curious, how does one trim a video now? You used to be able to do that from the Gallery app but that's no more. Inside Photos there's an Edit In and gives you the Zoe app. That thing is really difficult to trim out a specific part of a video. Not at all intuitive to splice out a specific time frame. How do you guys do it?

I don't normally trim videos but an answer to this would be nice in case I do.

Posted via the Android Central App