No stock at T-Mobile stores.

TriBeard92

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
None here in NKY/Cincinnati either. That said, I don't think it's an HTC issue so much as a TMO not wanting to put it in stores because of lack of demand kind of issue. It's sad and unfortunate, but at least they're not just carrying gold this time around.

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I just don't like being lied to. They have said multiple times it would be available in store. Way to ensure it fails.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I just don't like being lied to. They have said multiple times it would be available in store. Way to ensure it fails.

Is it an official store? If it is a 3rd party I would definitely not trust it. I do see it is available online now if you wanted to try that route.

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I called all corporate stores. I ended up ordering online - but I really wanted the device today, on launch day. It's crazy they didn't have a preorder at all and there's no stock in stores on the day it launches. Not. One.

anon(8938849)

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
They've been extremely hard to find at Verizon stores too. A week after release I had to get a replacement and there was one store, with one phone in stock, clear across town. HTC messed up this launch.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I went to 3 corporate Tmo stores in Dallas, one of them in NE Dallas which is a larger store and no stock. Im disappointed as well.

lrrowley

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I called two different stores here in the Salt Lake city area. The first said that they didn't have an in stock and that they had called around to other stores and no one else had any either. The second one said that they also didn't have any stock and that HTC botched the launch. It sounded a bit like an employee making up answers but he also said to try calling tomorrow to check.

It's weird because not even their website is showcasing it. It's like buried on their sales page after Samsung, Apple, and LG phones. Normally new phones are front and center, and plastered all over the website.

dmlv

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I went to 3 store in metro Denver while on the road working.
Non had it. Surprisingly the employees I spoke with at each store were laughing and scratching their heads like "we want it to be here, ppl are asking.. No idea why it's not in stock".
Said they'd order online for me and I could get the promo goodies, etc.
Guess we know why att passed...

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
It's not HTC it's the cArriers. They don't want to carry a lot of stock in store if they aren't sure one sell through. Sucks but that's the case. Hopefully more people realize what awesome device this is and HTC moves up the list some in popularity.

jlarkins08

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
T-mobile is only carrying the HTC 10 in 600 select stores.. and those store are high volume stores with alot of traffic.. even my store don't have them which sucks because I was looking forward to playing with it.. the phone is available to ship at every location though and overnight shipping is available..

SCXR

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
It was a similar issue for the G5. T-Mobile seems to be pushing Sammy and Apple only now. Huge Sammy and Apple displays in all the stores near me.

DOTC

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm calling back in today to see if any came last night. I don't remember having this issue with the M9. Spring/Houston area here.

DOTC

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
They got some in last night! Should be picking it up in a couple of hours. If someone ganks them before I get one..heads are gonna roll.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon