HTC 10 from T-Mobile issues noticed after 48 hours

digital312

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Loving the phone, came from a S7 Edge.

Here are three things that irk me about my past 48 hours with the HTC 10

1) no native video calling like the other flagship phones through T-Mobile

2) no advance SMS messaging like other phones on T-Mobile (delivered/read receipts/see when other person is typing)

3) in your favorite contacts (Google Starred Contacts) does not save default action in the favorites tab of the dialer whether it be call a certain number or send SMS by default. Setting an action as default then going back and pressing the favorite contact just opens up the entire contact. Irritating!

HTC & T-Mobile fix this please!

Posted via the Android Central App

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Loving the phone, came from a S7 Edge.

Here are three things that irk me about my past 48 hours with the HTC 10

1) no native video calling like the other flagship phones through T-Mobile
I don't recall having video calling on my M8 or M9, but when I switched to the Note 4, it was there. My brothers G3 doesn't have them either unless they were added in the MM update. Samsung feature?

2) no advance SMS messaging like other phones on T-Mobile (delivered/read receipts/see when other person is typing)
See #1 ^

3) in your favorite contacts (Google Starred Contacts) does not save default action in the favorites tab of the dialer whether it be call a certain number or send SMS by default. Setting an action as default then going back and pressing the favorite contact just opens up the entire contact. Irritating!

HTC & T-Mobile fix this please!

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084