Is it worth the hassle of actually getting it.

anon(9918034)

May 19, 2016
Visit site
I seem to be one of the unfortunate souls stuck in limbo after ordering this device over a week ago and it has not shipped. I see people have ordered after me and have already received the device. While I have played with it at Verizon and loved everything about it. I am currently over the poor customer service from HTC and want to know is it worth the wait and hassle.

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Yes, it absolutely is, but I think you just came here to vent your frustrations so I doubt anything we say will matter much. :(

SkypilotOfHope

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I seem to be one of the unfortunate souls stuck in limbo after ordering this device over a week ago and it has not shipped. I see people have ordered after me and have already received the device. While I have played with it at Verizon and loved everything about it. I am currently over the poor customer service from HTC and want to know is it worth the wait and hassle.

A number of us Canadians had a similar experience. However, is the pay-off worth the investment? IMHO, absolutely!

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(9918034)

May 19, 2016
Visit site
Yes, it absolutely is, but I think you just came here to vent your frustrations so I doubt anything we say will matter much. :(

Actually you would be surprised. I know there have been a lot of issues with the shipping of this device. I was a question for them and if the hassle was worth the wait for the device. Also thanks to another thread that the CEO email address was posted in. I am getting my phone on Wednesday. I am super super excited to stop using an iPhone once and for all.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
For sure. This is by far the best device I have owned and I have owned a ton. I couldn't be happier with a phone. You'll enjoy it in sure. Stick it out. You'll be glad to did.

isdaako

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I can emphasize after going through a similar situation. Digital River is a disappointment. Was the phone in stock when you ordered? They have been out of stock for about a week now.