HTC Charger

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I use the charger that came with the phone. I also bought an Anker QC 3.0 charger from Amazon that I use as well. I use the car charger I got from Verizon. No issues with either charger so far.

adwarner

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Nah, one charge isn't enough. I use one in my lounge, one in my bedroom, another in my office, one in the car, one at my partner's house and keep two in a bag because i also travel for work. Until they start putting eight cables in with a new phone I will always buy others. I've bought some 6ft nylon cables from Amazon and they are great, charge quickly and reach a long way if the plug socket is a way away.

Posted via the Android Central App

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm using a generic Quick charger in my car along with an IBOLT USB-C dock, works fine so far. I've been careful not to use any USB-PD chargers of course.

Posted via the Android Central App

Alpejohn

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
This is something i have been wondering about too..

I upgraded from a Nexus 5x (witch my wife has now).
I bought a longer usb c to usb c cable from google store, and a usb A to usb C cable also from google store.
Can i use these cables on my 10 without worries? I would think so, as they are good quality coming from google them selfe.. :)
Planning to buy a Tronsmart charger, witch has QC3 and a type C conecction for charging both oure phones at the came charger, at the same place.

But all this talk about type c, chargers and crappy cables has made me a bit worried, thats probably a good thing though.. :)

But what is actually the problem with all this? Is it the cables (cheap once) that is the big problem?
So as long as we use quality cables it shouldnt be a problem? (cables qualified for QC 3.0)

Fredrik

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shae