Why's your experience with HTC customer service

anon(9918034)

May 19, 2016
Visit site
I don't if it's just me and terrible luck but I have had the worst experience with htc customer service. So bad to the point that I'm actually returning this device so I can avoid having to ever deal with this company again. I'm not saying little issues with them. every time I have had a question I have been told the wrong thing 2 or more times which results in an endless amount of calling them.

It makes me sad to know this company can produce such an amazing device and completely ruin everything about it by not actually ever being honest in what they tell the customer. Maybe some people will think it's an over reaction but if I hand you nearly 800 dollars I better get treated decently.

Has anyone else had a nightmare of a time with this company?

Buzzkillington32

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I don't if it's just me and terrible luck but I have had the worst experience with htc customer service. So bad to the point that I'm actually returning this device so I can avoid having to ever deal with this company again. I'm not saying little issues with them. every time I have had a question I have been told the wrong thing 2 or more times which results in an endless amount of calling them.

It makes me sad to know this company can produce such an amazing device and completely ruin everything about it by not actually ever being honest in what they tell the customer. Maybe some people will think it's an over reaction but if I hand you nearly 800 dollars I better get treated decently.

Has anyone else had a nightmare of a time with this company?
I preordered the 10 and it was a Horrible experience dealing with them. Sent a scathing email to the EVP, letting them know that their customer service is appalling. But they got back to me and took care of me.

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
A+. Far and away the best tech support I've ever had. Called them twice and they were competent and knowledgeable. Email support has been acceptable, though not as good as phone support.

anon(9918034)

May 19, 2016
Visit site
I preordered the 10 and it was a Horrible experience dealing with them. Sent a scathing email to the EVP, letting them know that their customer service is appalling. But they got back to me and took care of me.

That's exactly what I did and after I emailed the right person they took care of me. I shouldn't have to email the right person just to get a basic question asked. That right there is enough to drive me away. I can't take a chance if something happens to my phone if I will actually get that issue resolved seeing as how my career depends on a phone that works. If I have an issue a timely resolution to this issue.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
If you have to email an exec to get something basic answered /resolved then that is pretty poor customer service.

isdaako

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
If you have to email an exec to get something basic answered /resolved then that is pretty poor customer service.

Agree. Were it not for the information available in this forum (and ones like it) just how many people would know their best course of action is to e-mail Mackenzie?