10- News Republic
11- Zoe

HTC Camera update Changelog:

- Redesigned Camera Interface
- Swipe from the top of left to choose camera modes
- Switching to video no longer starts recording automatically
- Auto HDR for main camera and selfie
- Performance enhancements

I saw those too, however if you go to the camera update it says its incompatible with the HTC10 as are others.

stkorn97

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Whats strange is how my phone has yet to receive an update for htc camera that apparently came out a day or two ago, but the other 10 in the family got it. Meanwhile my phone got a Sense Home update, while other didnt get that. Staggered push to devices apparently for some reason.

Snappy Phoenix

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
Whats strange is how my phone has yet to receive an update for htc camera that apparently came out a day or two ago, but the other 10 in the family got it. Meanwhile my phone got a Sense Home update, while other didnt get that. Staggered push to devices apparently for some reason.

Please clean your cache and all junk using the Boost+ app then restart the device and check again for updates by opening the App Store > My Apps

Here is a pic with the new camera:

IMAG0022.jpg

stkorn97

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Please clean your cache and all junk using the Boost+ app then restart the device and check again for updates by opening the App Store > My Apps

Here is a pic with the new camera:

Going by your notes, you got the camera update from awhile back then, cause I have that one and have had it for awhile. The other 10 in my family has a newer update than that, which I downloaded the apk from another site while waiting to see if I get the update in the end.

Snappy Phoenix

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
Going by your notes, you got the camera update from awhile back then, cause I have that one and have had it for awhile. The other 10 in my family has a newer update than that, which I downloaded the apk from another site while waiting to see if I get the update in the end.

I got a camera update 2 days ago when I first opened my device after buying it then this is the second camera update where the interface changed a bit.

stkorn97

May 11, 2010
Visit site
I have 8.10.748210 on mine, while other phone has 8.10.763406.

Then I have the newer Sense Home update from 2 days ago while other one has update from 2 weeks ago or so. Kinda random.

stkorn97

May 11, 2010
Visit site
I got a camera update 2 days ago when I first opened my device after buying it then this is the second camera update where the interface changed a bit.

After comparing the 2 phones side by side, not seeing any differences in interface at all. I just decided to install the update from apk I downloaded anyways.

TBoltJ

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
And all is well? I can download the camera update and not have to wait for Verizon to decide I should take picture in focus? Will I get messed up when it does finally push?

stkorn97

May 11, 2010
Visit site
And all is well? I can download the camera update and not have to wait for Verizon to decide I should take picture in focus? Will I get messed up when it does finally push?

Verizon doesnt control HTC Camera app updates. The bigger changes in actually software updates for the phone itself are Verizons territory, not htc apps on the play store.

TBoltJ

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site