Please help me, my phone is always awake

mcontract

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello, i am new here, i need help. I bought htc 10 two weeks ago. I have a problem with my battery life. My phone i always awake. The problem resolve, when i restart my phone, and appear again aftet charge. I made a hard reset, but the problem appear again. The Android system drain my battery when the screen is off. The process com. qualcomm. timeservice is always awake. I contacted to htc support, i they advise to send phone to servise. Is this software or hardware problem . Thank you in advanced.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Since it works after a reset, the problem is probably software related and more than likely an app which you have installed.

Are you using any utility apps such as "battery savers" or battery monitors? How about games? Any that are not totally mainstream and well-vetted?

Last edited:

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Do you use GasBuddy by chance? I found that when I used that and was connected to blue tooth it was always awake
I found gas buddy really drained my old phone too. If it started to happen recently, I would try to uninstall any recent apps or app updates to see if it fixes the problem. Otherwise, you can backup all data and do a factory data reset and don't install any apps to see if you still have the same problem.

prasad219

Sep 22, 2016
Visit site
Hello, the problem appears again, when i tried to use htc connect. Ant hal service is always awake.
Problem is most probably software related. Have you updated the 10? Make sure there aren't any updates left. HTC 10 is said to have got the best battery life so far compared to S7, iPhone 7 etc. Shouldn't be this way mate.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer