Sprint HTC 10 - 1.80.651.1 OTA

daPirates

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm most interested in the power management. Since having this phone, i have not been super impressed with the battery. Installed the update right of the charger this morning and once the update was complete (30 minutes) the phone is down to 83%.

vamp07

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm most interested in the power management. Since having this phone, i have not been super impressed with the battery. Installed the update right of the charger this morning and once the update was complete (30 minutes) the phone is down to 83%.
The S7 Edge has one of the best battery lives I have ever seen on an Android phone. I don't find the M10 to be far behind but most of this is subjective I must admit. On a normal day I can easily make it through without having to recharge. on a heavy day the recharging on this phone is so fast that it makes it irrelevant anyways.

prd730

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Since updating this morning it optimized 15 SD card apps during the upgrade (I have more than that on there). I assume these are the same 15 apps that no longer work and gave me a broken, grayed-out Android SD icon and said "app is not installed" when I try to launch them. Tried to take a screenshot as proof to show support (in the app drawer), and got an error that there was not enough storage or the app didn't allow it. So tried to take a screenshot from the home screen, no go, other apps, no go. Rebooted now for the second time since the update reboots, and screenshots working again. Not a good sign about the stability of this update...

mfreeland

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Since updating this morning it optimized 15 SD card apps during the upgrade (I have more than that on there). I assume these are the same 15 apps that no longer work and gave me a broken, grayed-out Android SD icon and said "app is not installed" when I try to launch them. Tried to take a screenshot as proof to show support (in the app drawer), and got an error that there was not enough storage or the app didn't allow it. So tried to take a screenshot from the home screen, no go, other apps, no go. Rebooted now for the second time since the update reboots, and screenshots working again. Not a good sign about the stability of this update...
Is it possible theres something up with your SD card? Maybe even un mount it and then put it back in again. I've got a ton of apps on mine and have no issue what so ever....

Eclectech

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
The S7 Edge has a 3600 mAh battery, so it should absolutely perform better than the HTC 10 with its 3000 mAh battery...and yet in reality it only barely performs better. For an alternate comparison, the regular Samsung Galaxy S7 (non-edge) has a 3000 mAh battery, just like the HTC 10.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia