HTC 10 with dbrand skin I just got.

zxphenomenalxz

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Thought I'd share my dbrand set up I just got and installed. It's concrete with matte black for the top, bottom and logo.

Feels really nice and I like the chamfered being visible still.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 3971.jpg
    3971.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 140

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Nice! I was thinking of doing that but wasn't sure how it'll hold up. Every other skin I've had has quickly started to gather gunk and lift at the edges. Does anyone have any feedback re; how DBrand holds up in that regard. The way I grip the phone rubs against those beveled edges pretty firmly.

zxphenomenalxz

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Nice! I was thinking of doing that but wasn't sure how it'll hold up. Every other skin I've had has quickly started to gather gunk and lift at the edges. Does anyone have any feedback re; how DBrand holds up in that regard. The way I grip the phone rubs against those beveled edges pretty firmly.

I had dbrand on my Nexus 6P for quite a few months and it still looks flawless. I've been nothing but satisfied and the moment I knew I loved the htc 10 I invested in dbrand skins again. I highly recommend

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
I had dbrand on my Nexus 6P for quite a few months and it still looks flawless. I've been nothing but satisfied and the moment I knew I loved the htc 10 I invested in dbrand skins again. I highly recommend

Thx for the helpful response. So, no lifting edges? I would normally go without but my Uh Oh just got used up (my first phone break ever) so I should probably add some grip via a skin. I hate covering up that aluminum but the graphics I've seen look pretty nice.
(Love the avi, BTW)

zxphenomenalxz

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Thx for the helpful response. So, no lifting edges? I would normally go without but my Uh Oh just got used up (my first phone break ever) so I should probably add some grip via a skin. I hate covering up that aluminum but the graphics I've seen look pretty nice.
(Love the avi, BTW)

Never had them lift on me on my Nexus, it was flawless.

Its a cheap investment to buy the skins so I wouldn't worry too much, you do get extras.

And I love the design of the 10, that's why I selected the chamfered cut so it was still visible and stuck out.

zxphenomenalxz

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
That looks very cool. Did you put a screen protector on the front of some kind? If so, what did you use?

No screen protector on the front. I like the front to be naked. I couldn't even tell you the last time I put a screen protector in the front of my phone. Its been years.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670