Any difference in the Verizon version of HTC 10 purchased through htc.com?

A

AC Question

If I purchase the Verizon carrier edition of the HTC 10 through htc.com, aside from getting the Uh-Oh protection, is there any difference in the phone itself or software vs. purchasing it through Verizon directly?

If I buy it through htc.com does it still come with Verizon bloatware? Does it still come with the stupid Verizon logo on it? Is it any more complicated to activate? Any difference in the SIM card?

MazoMark

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Verizon bloatware - yes
Verizon logo - yes
Activation - I inserted my Verizon sim from old phone and turned it on.

Posted via the Android Central App

briannamarie91

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Pretty sure you get the uhoh protection regardless anyway. Even if you purchase it through Verizon, you are covered for 1year. Atleast that's what the website says.

Gus_Gutz

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
are you sure? I was told by HTC support that to get UhOh you had to get it from them directly. The phone from Verizon is not covered. The M9 was covered but the M10 is not

firebirder

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Yes, if you have insurance through VZW, any one third party as far as I know, you still have to pay a deductible. However, if it's within a year and the phone messes up through no action of your own (at least nothing obvious), VZW will probably replace it for free.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12