TeslaUnread issues

archer23

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I have been running Nova Launcher with their teslaunread app. I use google messenger as my default sms/mms app. For some reason, the unread app gives me a constant unread count of 1, sometimes more. I have tried everything to fix it. Uninstalled and reinstalled both apps. Cleared the cache, made sure there were no messages archived and unread, used the stock app (which has no unread count) to make sure all have been read. I'm out of ideas. The developer has been helpful and responsive (they are the ones who suggested all of the previous methods to fix it) but the issue is still unresolved. Anyone here have any ideas?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I have seen the 1 on some apps. Not sure of a fix though. Doesn't really bother me as it let's me know that I have a notification on that app

archer23

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I have seen the 1 on some apps. Not sure of a fix though. Doesn't really bother me as it let's me know that I have a notification on that app

I agree, thats why I have the app. The problem is that it shows an unread message when there is no unread message. But for some reason it seems to be fixed.

I downloaded the textra app, just to see if it would do the same thing. In that app there is an option to mark all as read, so I did that and somehow or another that seemed to fix it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy