Any news on new colors coming to VZW?

kwitel

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately not digging the light gray color, which is the only one available on VZW.

I cant understand why they wouldn't offer more color options?

Anyone have any info on when the Carbon Gray might be available?

firebirder

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
oldtimefighter beat me to the comment, but was going to say the same thing. Shame too because the 10 is a good phone. VZW didn't help though, couldn't find it in store within 50 miles of the house (and I'm in a major metro city).

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
someone debunked this rumor in the tmobile thread... it isn't dropped it is on backorder

estimated delivery 10/15-10/20
For cell phones, a two month delay is almost like being dropped. We'll see come October if they resurface again or not but I wouldn't hold my breath.

oldtimefighter

May 3, 2016
Visit site
Due to poor sales?

Such a shame...I cant believe I am saying this but I think im going to have to look at the Galaxy.

I wish. I wanted the Carbon Gray instead of the silver.

Why would sales figures be a factor in purchasing a phone?

Guys, why does the color of the phone matter that much? You should have a case on it anyway.

someone debunked this rumor in the tmobile thread... it isn't dropped it is on backorder

estimated delivery 10/15-10/20

Come on! That's total BS. The phone is NOT listed on T-Mobile's website anymore. Who doesn't have stock for a major OEM's flagship for two months anyway? No one will care about the HTC 10 anymore in two months.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers