Got my $100 HTC credit

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Got an email from HTC with a code for my $100 credit, which I submitted maybe a month ago. Went on the HTC website and ordered some Pro Headphones and a type C cable. They have other stuff in accessories, like a charger, etc.

TP222

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
I came here to post the same thing! Woo!!! (of course, if the stuff gets here, I will be amazed)

I got the $79 earbuds and a $20 cable and it didn't cost me anything!

firebirder

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Got my code, didn't expect it but pleasantly surprised. Will get the earphones, but already have the Ice View case but will find something.

Gus_Gutz

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
I actually got two codes and used them both for accessories. Most of the accessories are sold out and you cannot add them to the cart. They will probably be sold out until after the 9/22 date when the coupon expires

beetex

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I got mine, but had to order the white headphones that were in stock. They sound good but wire is very thin. The Harmon Cardon ones I got with my M8 felt like better quality.

henrykrinkle

May 9, 2015
Visit site
I bought my M10 right after they put up the "we've run out" notice. I was pissed, but put in a request anyway. Happy to report that I got the code today. Granted, all that was left was the vastly overpriced Ice View and a wall charger - but if it's free, its's for me.

Larry 609

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
I bought my M10 right after they put up the "we've run out" notice. I was pissed, but put in a request anyway. Happy to report that I got the code today. Granted, all that was left was the vastly overpriced Ice View and a wall charger - but if it's free, its's for me.

Yeah, seems like it's based on when you bought the phone, rather than no more submissions being accepted...

Due to overwhelming demand, we’ve exhausted our $100 credit coupon codes sooner than expected.

That means we’ll no longer be accepting submissions for HTC 10 devices purchased after 8/15/2016.

henrykrinkle

May 9, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, but I bought mine on the 18th. Got back from the store, ready to submit for the credit and...wait, WTF is this? As I said previously, I was pissed at the time. Still was until I got that credit (even though there was nothing but crap left at the HTC store when I go it).

Larry 609

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Huh! Lucky you then, haha.

I haven’t received my code yet, but I would be aiming towards having another wall charger + USB C cord for my travel bag, then an extra cord to go with a portable charger so I have something HTC-approved plugged in. Wouldn’t mind having a travel car charger and maybe one of the headphones either, but we’ll see if they get put back into stock anytime soon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante