Anyway to adjust (reduce) the vibration intensity without root?

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Never used an HTC phone before so decided to pick this one up so I can try out Sprint. The vibration intensity for everything is annoyingly high and I'd like to turn it down a few notches. Is that possible?

IchBinSkyr

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
I've had some success with the app Good Vibrations. You can create your own pattern and I signed a very short vibe for everything. Sometimes it doesn't work if receiving multiple notifications at once but it helps

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I've had some success with the app Good Vibrations. You can create your own pattern and I signed a very short vibe for everything. Sometimes it doesn't work if receiving multiple notifications at once but it helps
That probably can't work with a keyboard, can it?

It's ridiculous how strong this phone vibrates...

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I use SwiftKey. Even turning the vibration down on that doesn't help. I may also have to turn off all vibrations. It's really annoying compared to other phones I've used.

IchBinSkyr

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
I also use swift key for my keyboard. I've never liked typing causing vibration so I've always turned it off. So I don't know how bad it could be when using the keyboard as it was the first thing I did.

Now that I have a smart watch I'm debating turning off vibrations altogether now. The app I mentioned does help keep the notification Vibes short and sweet though.

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
I just turned my keyboard vibration off as well. That said, this has the weakest vibrator of any phone I recall owning. Having fixed a few phones, I've found that the slightest variation in placement of the vibrator itself can dramatically change the vibration response so it's not unusual for it to vary from phone to phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm