HTC 10 through AT&T

jdm4u

Samsungian
Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I was on the HTC site looking at the HTC 10 and notice they don't have an option for At&t carrier. I have an upgrade coming up and when I went to the At&t store they said they sell it through order. If I were to order the phone through At&t will it have their bloatware or will it be an unlocked version?

mfreeland

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I was on the HTC site looking at the HTC 10 and notice they don't have an option for At&t carrier. I have an upgrade coming up and when I went to the At&t store they said they sell it through order. If I were to order the phone through At&t will it have their bloatware or will it be an unlocked version?
I don't think AT&T has ever sold the phone. Might have been a salesman who doesn't really know....I just checked on line...They don't sell it. Buy it unlocked from HTC. May still be able to get financing through Paypal. $100 off right now... Works out the same or better than an "upgrade". You pay either way these days... Get $100 off HTC 10. Now in bold new colors. | 2016 Best Smartphone | HTC United States | HTC United States

holz75

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
From the launch of the phone, it was announced that AT&T would never be selling the phone. :-( I don't know what they were telling you at the store, but it was never available from AT&T. Unlocked from HTC is the way to go!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01