HTC 10 missing usb type c charger + cable from brand new box

kishanpurohit95

Oct 1, 2016
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Slightly annoyed at the fact my HTC 10 arrived from my Insurance as a replacement for my water damaged S6 Edge... Unfortunately seems like HTC have botched it here as my adapter was not the quick charge one and only a Micro USB cable was included in the box. I was unable to charge my phone and had to resort to making a late night trip to Tesco, spending 15 Quid, then later realising when I got home after purchasing the Type C cable that it doesn't actually plug into any adapters I own, being a Type-C to Type-C cable.. Silly mistake by me Loll!

Has anyone else had this problem or was I just super unlucky Loll... I'm not sure whether to ring up HTC or the Insurers!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
You were supposed to send them the phone, not the charger or cable. (Unless the charger and cable were also water damaged.)

VagrantSaint

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
You were supposed to send them the phone, not the charger or cable. (Unless the charger and cable were also water damaged.)

He swapped an S6 Edge for the 10. So he needs new cables.

But yes it's the insurance company that's at fault. Those don't come directly from HTC

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad