Sell it to me

mabr82

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
After being priced out of the Pixel :-( I'm looking for an upgrade.

By review it looks a solid device.

Still a bit pricey considering the better (on paper) competition for the same cost.

How good is the camera (important to me - anyone with kids knows)

Battery life. Heard mixed reviews here, what about real world. I generally use about 4 hours SOT for browsing, Twitter, calls, video, occasion low end game (puzzles etc), streaming music, Facebook, take average 5-10 pics a day.

Any other drawbacks/positive?

Any advice on the device is welcomed

VagrantSaint

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Honestly I would expect a similar experience to the Pixel as they are both HTC phones. Pixel with added Google perks though.

However I have come from a Droid Turbo to the HTC 10 and it was a huge upgrade. I'm no loyalist but I believe have had very few complaints with this phone.

My wife has the S6 and I would put the 10 just a smidge below that in quality.

Software is great even though I wish I had bought unlocked and not from Verizon.

There will always be "the next phone" but I can see myself having this one for a long time

Eggmundo

Trusted Member
Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
After being priced out of the Pixel :-( I'm looking for an upgrade.

By review it looks a solid device.

Still a bit pricey considering the better (on paper) competition for the same cost.

How good is the camera (important to me - anyone with kids knows)

Battery life. Heard mixed reviews here, what about real world. I generally use about 4 hours SOT for browsing, Twitter, calls, video, occasion low end game (puzzles etc), streaming music, Facebook, take average 5-10 pics a day.

Any other drawbacks/positive?

Any advice on the device is welcomed

A very good, very solid device with no real weaknesses.

Battery life is about as good as it gets for any display rocking more than 1080p.

Camera is generally excellent, even good in low light, and has a killer front camera.

There was a £100 off deal on HTC website recently so I snapped it up... Bargain.

Check if it's still there.

It was between this and the new Xperia XZ but as I've had Xperias before I fancied a change, and wanted something all metal and more curvy.

Sony are amazing with their battery management though, and I love the physical camera button.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Got a sweet deal on swappa for mine. Might check them out. It's an awesome phone, I really like mine. Battery does go all day with about 4 to 5 hours SOT for me anyway. No complaints about the camera, I think it's just fine. Over all, I noticed the phone is quite fast and never seems to lag.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Honestly I would expect a similar experience to the Pixel as they are both HTC phones. Pixel with added Google perks though.

However I have come from a Droid Turbo to the HTC 10 and it was a huge upgrade. I'm no loyalist but I believe have had very few complaints with this phone.

My wife has the S6 and I would put the 10 just a smidge below that in quality.

Software is great even though I wish I had bought unlocked and not from Verizon.

There will always be "the next phone" but I can see myself having this one for a long time

What do you like about it over the turbo. I have the ballistic nylon turbo and am on the fence about this device or the g5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12