Which email app?

chin chen

Apr 18, 2016
Visit site
So i wanted to ask which email app are most of you using, since i find the Htc 10 one lacking a bit in functionality and design wise.

I used it and checked out Outlook, and i find it quite good. But maybe there is a better one out there

Ntbook

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I used cloudmagic until they got greedy. Now I'm using Boxer, really good app clean and powerful. I like it even better than cloudmagic.

OptimusTarzan

May 19, 2016
Visit site
Is there an email app that will sync with your account? For instance, if I delete an email on my phone, it'll be deleted when I check it on my computer too? I don't see the gmail app having this function.

Loc22

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Is there an email app that will sync with your account? For instance, if I delete an email on my phone, it'll be deleted when I check it on my computer too? I don't see the gmail app having this function.

I'm using BlackBerry Hub+ and it has that option.

It also handles all my sms, WhatsApp, BBM, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, instagram and calls too. If the email is not found on my phone I even have an option to search for an email on the server too. I

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Gmail has always worked well for me. All my other various email accounts I just have forwarded to my gmail.

chin chen

Apr 18, 2016
Visit site
I'm using BlackBerry Hub+ and it has that option.

It also handles all my sms, WhatsApp, BBM, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, instagram and calls too. If the email is not found on my phone I even have an option to search for an email on the server too. I

I agree, BlackBerry Hub is great. I read it has a negative effect on battery life? On the BlackBerry decices, it works great, but i am not sure about the BlackBerry suite on other Android devices yet.

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
I agree, BlackBerry Hub is great. I read it has a negative effect on battery life? On the BlackBerry decices, it works great, but i am not sure about the BlackBerry suite on other Android devices yet.

Not true, it works well on other devices and doesn't drain the battery. You can optimize your notifications as you want.

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
My I also add that Inbox is a great application as well. It's by Google and shuns the Gmail app, only downside is that you can add any other email accounts other than Gmail, which poses why they even have the Gmail application still.

idon12no

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I use the native app, and I like it fine. I like the way it accesses my mail folders, and it's fast enough for my taste.

I did find going back and forth between my email accounts a little clunky when I was using to separate folders, but I started forwarding my secondary email to my primary email, and I can access both accounts through the same folder now.

idon12no

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm using BlackBerry Hub+ and it has that option. I

I loved the hub on BB10 for all the options you mentioned, so I installed it on my HTC 10 as soon as I heard it was available, but it was just to much of a drain on my battery, so I uninstalled it.

Loc22

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I loved the hub on BB10 for all the options you mentioned, so I installed it on my HTC 10 as soon as I heard it was available, but it was just to much of a drain on my battery, so I uninstalled it.

Try the new one it has been updated and a lot of these problems are resolved.

maildroiddev

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Sure, I am a bit biased, but MailDroid has been around for 6 years in the Play Store and has gone through tons and tons of feedback and iterations. We have a lot of features and will do just about everything noted in this thread and more.

erojas388

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi Im trying to delete an email account from gmail and it wont let me. I go into settings and then accounts and sync and then click on the email i want to delete but it doesnt give me the option. Any help?

J R Mtz

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi Im trying to delete an email account from gmail and it wont let me. I go into settings and then accounts and sync and then click on the email i want to delete but it doesnt give me the option. Any help?

Settings->Accounts->Select the account->Top Right menu-> remove account.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batsam