Has anyone had problems with the 10 since the N Update?

Mat Anthony

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site
Ever since i got the android n update, my phone has been dropping internet connection every few seconds i use it, and even my phones data is slower than it was before. Also, I've not been able to see multimedia messages sent to me by text. Is there a way to fix this, is this a known problem, or am i the only one experiencing these things?

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
If you haven't already done so, try a cache clear(search site for the "how to"). Hopefully that smooths things out. It could be some of your apps are not Nougat friendly and causing a disturbance. If a cache clear doesn't help or fix it then do a full FDR(factory data reset). I think it's better to restore one app at a time, but you can also do a full back up.

isdaako

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
You are not alone. I've done the Boost thing, Clear Junk thing with the HTC app. Cleared / wiped the cache through system controls and finally did a factory reset. Even tried safe mode. No change.
....Though OP has it worse than I did.

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
You are not alone. I've done the Boost thing, Clear Junk thing with the HTC app. Cleared / wiped the cache through system controls and finally did a factory reset. Even tried safe mode. No change.
....Though OP has it worse than I did.

I am having intermittent is usually data going off and on but I have not noticed any speed differences. It could be small bugs in the update but for the most part it's a much much better update than 6.01. My battery life is huge.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc