Instagram videos not loading on HTC 10

A

AC Question

The issue has been going on for some time now. The videos are most of the time not loading. I tried clearing the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting the phone but nothing is working out.
Any tips?
Thanks

ATSkorpio

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Hey man. I am having the exact same problem!! Its been driving me nuts . When I first open the app after a long time or after uninstalling reinstalling, then it will successfully play 3 videos. After that the problem persists. Please Please someone out there help us because all the previous solutions to this matter has not helped whatsoever.

AT_SKORPIO.

Stevenmc8602

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Wish I could be some help but mine load every time... Let us know if u figure it out tho... I used a phone before where videos wouldn't load on IG sometimes when it was connected to WiFi so I had to use mobile network

juwster

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone found a solution to this? I can't upload or play videos on instagram. I have tried everything, reinstalled, wifi, cell.

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone found a solution to this? I can't upload or play videos on instagram. I have tried everything, reinstalled, wifi, cell.

Have you turned on high res audio? If so, turn that off and try a video like that. Instagram doesn't recognize .mkv files.

juwster

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Yes, high res is off. Also, this only started after the recent update. I did not have instagram issues before that. Additionally, I am not able to watch others videos on instagram so I do not believe the problem to be only with the settings on my camera.

Thanks for trying to help. It is very frustrating.

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Yes, high res is off. Also, this only started after the recent update. I did not have instagram issues before that. Additionally, I am not able to watch others videos on instagram so I do not believe the problem to be only with the settings on my camera.

Thanks for trying to help. It is very frustrating.

Oh I bet it is...
Sorry. Unfortunately I have never had this problem with any of the updates so I can be of no further help. The only time I had issues was when I went to a Highly Suspect concert and recorded in high res audio (obviously) and it would not allow me to upload to Instagram or Facebook.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie