Incredible Battery Drain after Android N update

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site
Hello Folks,

I really need help here. I am facing incredible battery drain after upgrading my HTC 10 to Android 7.0. It's on stock ROM with no root etc.. Everything stock. Including the launcher even. And honestly, I have uninstalled all apps and running pretty much vanilla. As per battery stats, Android OS is eating up 45% of the battery. I can share the stats in a while as I'm charging my phone up (2nd time in less than 6 hours). I have performed cache partition wipe, disabled WiFi scanning/optimization, disabled scanning of Location as well but still no go.

Can you suggest anything? I haven't tried factory wipe but I've seen people with similar issues having done that and still no luck.

I will share GSam battery stats soon. I feel my phone is useless in this state =(

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
After a large update it is always a good idea to do a factory wipe. If it doesn't help at least you tried and if you don't try you'll never know. I think poor battery life is one of the most common complaints after a major system update. Good Luck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon