04-14-2017 12:26 AM
28 12
tools
    Not even a little. Ill look into next big HTC device and maybe think about that, but nothing LG or Samsung have done so far has been close to making me switch from what HTC offers and what I prefer in my phones.

This doesnt mean those 2 make bad phones, just not phones for me personally. HTC delivers what I want.
    04-10-2017 01:48 PM
    Not even a little. Ill look into next big HTC device and maybe think about that, but nothing LG or Samsung have done so far has been close to making me switch from what HTC offers and what I prefer in my phones.

This doesnt mean those 2 make bad phones, just not phones for me personally. HTC delivers what I want.
    Cool. So what do you look for?
    04-11-2017 01:34 PM
    Cool. So what do you look for?
    Audio Quality is huge for me personally. UI is close second and to this day, Sense still beats everyone else. Yes touchwiz is looking better and not being such a heavy UI, but Sense just feels so smooth and looks clean. Granted its a very light skin in looks now and has heavy look of vanilla. But its still just different enough that it is its own look. Screen quality is up there, but it isnt make or break by any means. Give me a good screen that doesnt look over saturated/unrealistic colors and Im good.

When people always say to just put a different launcher on a Samsung or LG etc, I feel like that is a problem that you need to swap something as major as the launcher to get the phone to appeal to you more. Ive never once thought of replacing Sense in recent years as its really become a very lightweight and solid UI.

These are all my opinions of course, and Im sure theres plenty of people out there who enjoy Touchwiz now. But just not for me still.
    04-14-2017 12:26 AM
28 12