- 2 Posts
HTC Amaze no network but wifi, bluetooth etc... work fine.
I had this HTC Amaze for over a year on T-mobile and worked great.
I have dropped it few times before and never any issue.
Last week, it just slid down from my knee to carpet and then it lost network.
All signal bars are grayed out and there is an x next to it.
Sim card or no sim card, it's still x on the bar.
No networks found when checked.
Also tried airplane mode on/off.
Tried changing GSM and GSM/CDMA auto etc...
Reset to factory.
Still same thing. Now I have a small tablet instead of a phone.
I used SIM in different phone and works fine.
I opened the back but everything looks good. Nothing loose or broken.
Is it done now or any hope left?
- By mrBMando in forum HTC OneReplies: 12Last Post: 10-27-2013, 03:33 PM
- By tomatosouplabs in forum Moto XReplies: 17Last Post: 09-28-2013, 09:13 AM
- By NOVA8264 in forum HTC One Google EditionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-25-2013, 05:44 AM
- By aimeeejean in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2013, 06:25 PM
- By Mystery123 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Exhibit 2 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2013, 03:56 PM