Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default need help

i got a new htc amaze 4g.it worked well for almost 1 and half month,then one night i put it on charge while the mobile was off.after sometime when i switched on the phone,it switched on,but all of a sudden it got off by itself and till then it doesn't switch on..please,anubody here help me,i am really shocked for it..thanking you

Global Posts
    9,113 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: need help

Quote Originally Posted by Asad Jan View Post
    i got a new htc amaze 4g.it worked well for almost 1 and half month,then one night i put it on charge while the mobile was off.after sometime when i switched on the phone,it switched on,but all of a sudden it got off by itself and till then it doesn't switch on..please,anubody here help me,i am really shocked for it..thanking you
    Welcome to the forums! Remove the battery for a few hours (if removable) then put it back in and let charge for a few hours. Try powering back on and see if it responds. If not, consider a new battery. If still no fix it's likely something deeper (hardware) that needs to be replaced.