Live Wallpapers

sherifone

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
It doesn't come with any preloaded but I'm sure once rooted or using aftermarket homescreen you could enable it. That said, the processor wouldn't be up to the task in my opinion. It can cause lag even on Snapdragon processors.

potheadhero

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
It doesn't come with any preloaded but I'm sure once rooted or using aftermarket homescreen you could enable it. That said, the processor wouldn't be up to the task in my opinion. It can cause lag even on Snapdragon processors.

Well thanks anyways. I was just curious because I am looking to get this phone when it comes out this weekend and im just trying to get as much info as possible. I have been hearing that this runs just as fun as the snapdragon processors and after seeing the benchmark they performed I am pretty impressed.

waltah#AC

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
On a side not about the Aria/Intruder/Liberty name, under the back plate it had the Intruder code name and when you find it via bluetooth it shows up as the Liberty. lol, I guess they made their mind up last minute.

wibbic

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm, that's a bummer for me, too. I'd love to have the Google maps wallpaper up as I'm tooling down the Interstate. Not gonna stop me from enjoying the stuffing out of it, anyway!