Replacement Battery Cover

sibion#WP

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I have done the unthinkable with the Aria, Lost the Batter Cover (aka antenna). As most of you know the antenna is built into the battery cover and I lost it on a hiking trip. I got too excited to show some friends my cool yellow encasing and with a slip, bobble and holy *&%^ it fell into a ravine and was lost forever. Anyhow, I could use some help, it has been almost a week and here is what I have tried and can't find a replacement:

1. Went to AT&T and they don't sell battery covers only but they did say that if there was a returned one at any store they would give me the battery cover from the returned one. I have called (and in many cases stopped into) every AT&T store in a 100 mile radius and none of them have a returned Aria.

2. Called HTC and AT&T to see if they have replacement parts. AT&T acted like it was the craziest question I could have asked them. HTC said call back in a week and I said will you have them then, she said "No, probably not but we might have more information." Not very helpful.

3. I have scoured the Interwebs (third party HTC accessory sites, ebay, google, bing, cnn.cn, etc) and found nothing so I turn the finest community on earth to find an answer. I am new to this forum but am a long time Crackberry patron which led to me Android Central for my answers.

The Aria is pretty much useless without the cover because of the integrated antenna. Any help would be appreciated.

sibion#WP

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Alternatively, if you return your Aria please let me know where because I will call them and see if they will ship me the cover. Thanks!!!

sibion#WP

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I bought one and got it yesterday. It is just the plastic case, no integrated antenna and just a big hole where the volume rocker should be. It is a rip off and I am out $15 and still my phone is useless.

Thanks for the response though, hopefully one will turn up.

jdwhite87

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
In case you haven't found it yet... have you tried amazon? I searched for: "HTC aria back cover" and one of the results seemed to be what you were looking for. And this should be a lesson to all of us... mountains=danger

Sent from my HTC Aria using Tapatalk. Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

jdwhite87

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Tried amazon? I searched for "htc aria back cover" and I think a couple of the results are what you're looking for. Oh... and remember... mountains=danger

Sent from my HTC Aria using Tapatalk. Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

911jason

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Supposedly the new HTC Gratia is the same as the Aria but for europe and asia. It's available in black, white and piano black (glossy). Hopefully those back covers will be available soon because I'd love to have a white Aria!

Sent from my Liberty using Tapatalk