Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hooking up Phone to TV??

Can the Aria be hooked up to a Tv with USB input so the Pictures from the Phone can be played on the TV screen??? Thanks....
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Try going to Menu...settings...sounds and display, then scroll down and see if you have the "TV Out" settings....if you do, then yes you can. Now I am basing this off of my Incredible settings. I would think the Aria's would be the same. But I may be wrong...

EDIT......

I see you were talking about the USB connection, NOT the tv out deal. sorry.....no idea about the usb to tv connection.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by zrxoa1 View Post
    Try going to Menu...settings...sounds and display, then scroll down and see if you have the "TV Out" settings....if you do, then yes you can. Now I am basing this off of my Incredible settings. I would think the Aria's would be the same. But I may be wrong...

EDIT......

I see you were talking about the USB connection, NOT the tv out deal. sorry.....no idea about the usb to tv connection.
    Thanks for responding.....Im thinking it cant do it but I may call or e-mail HTC as they would tell me for sure....My TV has USB connection as does Aria so I guess I can just try it and I have nothing to lose if it foesnt work....