Can the Aria be hooked up to a Tv with USB input so the Pictures from the Phone can be played on the TV screen??? Thanks....
    07-27-2010 12:07 AM
    Bump !
    07-30-2010 11:48 PM
    Try going to Menu...settings...sounds and display, then scroll down and see if you have the "TV Out" settings....if you do, then yes you can. Now I am basing this off of my Incredible settings. I would think the Aria's would be the same. But I may be wrong...

EDIT......

I see you were talking about the USB connection, NOT the tv out deal. sorry.....no idea about the usb to tv connection.
    08-01-2010 08:39 AM
    Try going to Menu...settings...sounds and display, then scroll down and see if you have the "TV Out" settings....if you do, then yes you can. Now I am basing this off of my Incredible settings. I would think the Aria's would be the same. But I may be wrong...

EDIT......

I see you were talking about the USB connection, NOT the tv out deal. sorry.....no idea about the usb to tv connection.
    Thanks for responding.....Im thinking it cant do it but I may call or e-mail HTC as they would tell me for sure....My TV has USB connection as does Aria so I guess I can just try it and I have nothing to lose if it foesnt work....
    08-01-2010 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD